Carter Chiropractic Provides Joint Pain Treatment
Do you suffer from joint pain?
Joint pain can dramatically affect the way you live your life. It causes pain, achiness, and often reduces your range of motion – making it hard to accomplish the tasks that you wish to achieve.
A joint is anywhere in your body where two bones come together. The most common joint pains we experience are the ones we use over and over again, day after day. Our body has the ability to heal these joints, it just sometimes needs assistance.
Through range of motion testing, motion palpation and imaging if needed, Carter Chiropractic will determine at what stage your injured joint is at and develop a care plan that will get you back to a pain reduced lifestyle.
Before you leave you will better understand your injury, what you can do to avoid further injury and what activities you can do at home to maintain longer pain free moments.
Here you will learn about the different types of joint pain and how Carter Chiropractic can help you drastically diminish your pain through natural and non-invasive chiropractic methods.
What are the Different Types of Joint Pain?
There are 2 main types of joint pain that we generally work on:
- Osteoarthritis: Occurs when the cartilage between your bones wears down – resulting in the bones rubbing together and causing pain. This is the most common type of joint pain.
Rheumatoid Arthritis: When the joint lining becomes inflamed.
Joint pain can affect all areas of the body, such as:
Thankfully, there are joint pain treatments available to you that reduce the symptoms of these common types of joint pain – making it easier for you to accomplish daily tasks and enjoy life without excruciating pain.
How Does Carter Chiropractic Treat Joint Pain?
Carter Chiropractic uses a multi-disciplinary approach to treating joint paint, which may include:
- Therapeutic Stretching: Stretching to pinpoint areas of pain to help reduce inflammation.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Used to break up adhesions of the joints by massaging the tissues within the body. Deep tissue massage aids in improving range of motion and stiffness in the joints.
- Ultrasound: Penetrates the soft tissue of the body with sound waves to provides mild pain relief and reduce inflammation. This treatment method is used for all sorts of chronic pain ailments as well as joint pain.
- Electrical Stimulation: Used to send electrical pulses to the brain and throughout the body to calm nerves, ease tension from the soft joint tissue and reduce pain and inflammation.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Uses light energy to encourage healing and reduce inflammation in the joints. Cold laser therapy by encouraging cellular regeneration, can help stop and even help reverse symptoms of joint destruction.
Is Joint Pain Treatment in Brooksville Right for You?
Carter Chiropractic has been providing joint pain relief to Brooksville residents for over 6 years.
Dr. Carter takes pride in offering patients of Brooksville with joint pain treatment. He wants to answer all your questions about deep tissue massage, ultrasound therapy, cold laser therapy, and more for your joint pain.
If you would like to know more about how Carter Chiropractic can help you with your joint pain, contact us today to schedule an appointment or call 352-796-7201.